PES 6 INDONESIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PES 6 INDONESIA

Tempat Ngumpulnya Para Pecinta PES6 Indonesia

You are not connected. Please login or register

Del Bosque: racism does not cause trouble in football

Go down  Message [Halaman 1 dari 1]

emratha834

PES 6 Mania
PES 6 Mania

Del Bosque: racism does not cause trouble in football 6e52cdc1df9f17d6ddcce7a3ba1f9b68
Agen bola terpercaya indo11.com reported, Spain coach Vicente Del Bosque has refuted the notion racism is a problem in football. This was followed by another case of racism against Alves. For Del Bosque, he did not believe racism was a widespread problem in the world game.
He said: "In football there is no racism, absolutely not. It's not something that everyone is doing. I want to think that these are isolated incidents. In football, there is no racism." as reported by Agen bola terpercaya indo11.com.
Del Bosque also talked about former Barcelona coach Tito Vilanova, who died on Friday aged 45. as reported by Agen bola terpercaya indo11.com.
He added: "A good man leaves us, who went through his life doing his job well and never doing anything against anyone. It's a tremendous loss. My relationship (with Vilanova) was always cordial. A very nice man who was always ready to work together. I deeply lament this loss."
Source http://indo11.com

Kembali Ke Atas  Message [Halaman 1 dari 1]

Permissions in this forum:
Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik