PES 6 INDONESIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PES 6 INDONESIA

Tempat Ngumpulnya Para Pecinta PES6 Indonesia

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tony Pulis: Crystal Palace needs improving

Go down  Message [Halaman 1 dari 1]

emratha834

PES 6 Mania
PES 6 Mania

Tony Pulis: Crystal Palace needs improving 12886175339864a19cde750a4bfb65a4
Agen bola terpercaya indo11.com reported, Manager Tony Pulis is going to talk with chairman Steve Parish this week over the improvement of the club.
After the 3-3 draw with Liverpool, Tony said: "Steve and I will sit down and talk. This is a smashing club with fantastic support and potential, but it's a way behind what it should be." as reported by Agen bola terpercaya indo11.com.
With two years remaining in his contract with the club, he said: “the club needs an upgrade everywhere. If you look at the training ground, if you look at the stadium, if you look at everything behind the scenes, the infrastructure, it needs an upgrade." as reported by Agen bola terpercaya indo11.com.
Leading the club to be safe in Premier League, Pulis now wants to discuss the improvement of palace. He added: "It was the same situation when I was at Stoke. I had a magnificent chairman in Peter Coates, who backed me and allowed me to build a club over seven or eight years, and that's what you want."
Source http://indo11.com

Kembali Ke Atas  Message [Halaman 1 dari 1]

Permissions in this forum:
Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik