PES 6 INDONESIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PES 6 INDONESIA

Tempat Ngumpulnya Para Pecinta PES6 Indonesia

You are not connected. Please login or register

Zoltan Gera to leave West Brom

Go down  Message [Halaman 1 dari 1]

1Zoltan Gera to leave West Brom Empty Zoltan Gera to leave West Brom Tue May 20, 2014 8:44 pm

emratha834

PES 6 Mania
PES 6 Mania

Zoltan Gera to leave West Brom 2dc628086e59af88ada1a42b77b7d3a9
Agen bola terpercaya indo11.com reported, Midfielder Zoltan Gera, whose contract expires next month, has not extended his contract and will leave West Bromwich Albion.
He said: “I enjoyed every minute I’ve spent here. I was so happy to spend seven years at the club. That is more time than I spent at any other club. West Bromwich Albion is a special place for me and I would like to thank the club, the chairman, staff and everyone around the club because they were so nice. as reported by Agen bola terpercaya indo11.com.
Zoltan thanks the supporters who encouraged him from his first and last game. as reported by Agen bola terpercaya indo11.com.
He added: “The supporters were great to me from my first game until my last game and I would like thank them very much. Over my ten years in the Premier League the club has improved a lot and is getting better."
Source http://indo11.com

Kembali Ke Atas  Message [Halaman 1 dari 1]

Permissions in this forum:
Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik